I love chocolate! I have no self control when it's in my house, so I try not to buy it. And without having much time for exercise at the moment I can't have too much.
Sometimes a girl needs to satisfy that craving. So here's a simple and healthy 'choc' treat that is packed full of flavour. It's the perfect afternoon slump pick me up for busy Mammas. This recipe was inspired by super fit and healthy Mamma Willy B Mum.
- 2 cups/300g almonds
- 1 cup/80g shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup / 30g raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 2 tbs organic coconut oil
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
Here's what you need to do:
- Place all ingredients into the TM bowl (or a food processor)
- Mix for about 10 seconds on speed 7
- Roll into small balls
- You can then roll them in chia seeds or shredded coconut
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set
My daughter absolutely loves these. Especially when I roll them in hundreds & Thousands for a special treat!