Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fisher Price is the soundtrack to my life aaaaggghhhhh

"Would you like some cookies? Here they are! 5 different shapes, in my cookie jar...."

This is the main song on one of Ava's new fave toys. It plays over and over again as she pulls the shapes out of the jar and puts them back in again. Same deal with her letter box toy.

There was a time when I'd be humming my favourite REM or Cure song as I did stuff around the house. Or I'd pump out some dance tunes on my ipod at the gym or when going for a run, and afterward one of the more annoying or repetitive tracks would be stuck in my head for days...

Those days are long behind me now. Now it's baby songs STUCK IN MY HEAD ON REPLAY. And not trendy ones by the Wiggles, we are not at that age yet. It's the letter box song or ABCD or Itsy Bitsy Spider and I assure you that I know ALL the words!

I guess it's better than Katy Perry...

No comments:

Post a Comment