Monday, October 25, 2010

Stage Mum on the loose!!!

In case you didn't see it on the newstands, or on my FaceBook, Twitter or anywhere else I can shout about it!! My baby girl made the cover of Cosmo Pregnancy - Baby Checklist, the new annual magazine. Loving her cute little ears and skirt for the wardrobe shot! Not to mention the numerous fashion and product spreads throughout the mag! I especially love the pink tutu!!

I am sooo proud of my little angel! She really loves the camera and even at home poses when I take happy snaps of all her milestones and cheeky little tricks. I think I really am going to be a stage mum!

Although her grandparents are probably even more excited than me! Nanny Burns has shown every single one of her hair dressing clients, the girls at the local shops, the bank tellers and the people at the post office and anyone else who stops to talk to her down on the South Coast. Plus Grandma has bought nearly every copy available in Gippsland Victoria and is even sending a copy to Aunty Helen in LA!

Stay tuned folks, for a book signing and special appearances at your local news agency. But not until I get her some hair extensions and fake nails! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! How did this come about anyways??

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends is the editor, so she has done quite a few shoots. Nice to have this for her when she is older! I am loving your blog and often salivate over your pics...

    ReplyDelete