Thursday, March 11, 2010

Counting down the days

Eeek! As the big day looms oh so close and the reality and enormity of it all sets in, it's finally starting to sink in just how much our cosy little life together is about to change forever.

We have an idea of what's to come! Love, adoration, sleep deprivation, stinky nappies, endless piles of washing and the fact that we will embark on the biggest learning curve for the next 18+ years.

But I still cannot comprehend just how enormously this precious little miracle, that currently feels like an alien in my belly, will changes us both so profoundly as people and change our dynamic. Well I guess we are about to find out!!

Can't wait to meet our little peanut and introduce her to this big wide world. It's exciting, scary and there will be so much for us all to learn from her.

Now I wonder if she'll grow up to love Gaytimes, cup cakes and peanut butter & jam on toast as much as I do right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment