Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mmmm chocolate


I can't seem to get enough food, all I do is eat all day every day. No wonder I am getting HUGE!! Well that and the fact our baby is growing more and more every day. At almost 30 weeks she is looking very much like a newborn should. Her main focus now is putting on weight and growing and developing her lung function.

Maybe the fact she needs to pork up is why I am also porking up. I eat well - lots of fruit, vegies, chicken/lamb, whole grains, low fat dairy and enough water to sort out the Murray Darling situation. Then there's the chocolate, my goodness so much chocolate. I have always loved chocolate but never had to have it all the time. But now I can't get enough. Luckily I fill up quickly otherwise I would never stop.

For Christmas we received enough chocolate to open our own shop. However most of this chocolate has now been demolished. I'd like to say Brett helped but he really didn't get much of a look in... luckily for me it was mostly Belgian and swiss chocolate which is my fave1 Brett is a cadbury man, so he cleaned up on the Twix & Snickers bars while I demolished boxes of decadent Lindt, Farerro and more.

I guess I have some pretty serious exercise to do after this bub, but for now I am enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment