Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bouncing belly aerobics

I am now about 25-26 weeks, depending on which due date I feel like going by. So our baby is about 22cm from head to bum. And while my belly is getting quite massive I am still amazed that our baby is curled up in there and still growing fast!

The frequency and power of her kicks are increasing by the day. We are now starting to see my belly bounce after a good hard boot, usually while I am relaxing on the couch or trying to sleep. I think I will soon be able to rest Chewy's ball on my tummy and have bub kick it to him all by herself. Well it saves me having to exert any energy right?

Brett keeps saying, when can we do the Malteasers add? You know the one where the pregnant chick puts a Malteaser on her belly and when the baby kicks it bounces up into the air. Well I think that time is upon us hunny! So you better get a super size packet Burnsy, because you know how our little bub LOVES chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment