Friday, November 20, 2009

The cat's out of the bag! It's a ......

After what has felt like a very long, long wait our little baby peanut finally got past all the shyness and modesty. Bubby has decided to stop hiding behind the umbilical cord and finally reveal the true identity at the 20 week scan last week. Yay!!

We now know we are having a little girl!! She is healthy, has everything in tact and is just the right size. I have been feeling lots of movement so we know she is an active little girl, unlike her father who at times prefers to laze on the couch with minimal movement for hours on end!

We are thrilled and have both felt all along that we were having a girl. I had not bought anything as I would always lean towards pretty dresses, so I went out this week and bought a cute little white onsie and a pink 'I love Daddy" bib to celebrate. Lucky for our credit card I was too tired to really hit the shops!

Like my Mum says, there is just something special about little girls.

1 comment:

  1. There IS something special about little girls! Congrats Gnomes and Burnsie! xx

    ReplyDelete