Saturday, October 17, 2009

What to wear?


It's not like I haven't asked myself this question before, I have sooo many clothes in my wardrobe but have always faced the daily challenge of "What will I wear today?" only to try on 7 different outfits and then go with the first one or a variation of it.

But now there's a new challenge to throw into the mix. What fits me? What will make me look and feel good rather than make me look like I have just swallowed a sack of potatoes whole?

At 17 weeks my belly is still not big enough to wear proper maternity clothes, yet I have grown out of most of my own clothes. So I am at the in between stage of not quite looking pregnant and more like I have been indulging in too many cakes and take away meals.

However, unlike my pre-pregnancy days I now prefer to stick my belly out, it makes me feel like I look pregnant. Actually it's quite nice letting it all hang out rather than looking like I am sucking on a lemon because I'm concentrating on sucking in my tummy muscles.

Tonight we are going out for our anniversary dinner, my first big night out in a while. It's 9am and I am about to wade through my wardrobe to see if any of my dresses will work or if I need to hit the shops. Wish me luck!!

2 comments: