Thursday, October 8, 2009

We have a wriggler!

I think I felt bubby move last night, but then again it could have been my tummy demanding more food. There are so many strange sensations and feelings now that I can't keep track. I am generally very in tune with my body anyways, so all these new sensations are new and exciting however a little overwhelming sometimes.

After the suspect movement I lay on the couch willing bubby to move again so I could be sure, but of course nothing happened. Then when I switched my attention back to the appalling Hey Hey It's Saturday Reunion (don't get me started on this!) Brett was watching, it happened again.

You know in retrospect I think our baby was willing Daddy to turn the TV over. I so hope this child does not grow up with it's father's tv viewing habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment