Friday, October 16, 2009

Craving of the week!


I cannot get enough oranges and orange juice. Actually, I am right into all orange foods at the moment especially roasted pumpkin and carrot, but oranges are my must have and must have now obsession.

I sent Brett out for OJ the other night and was devastated when he came back with Spring Valley orange juice concentrate. "It's all they had honey." I held back my tears (bloody hormones) as I took a couple of sips, nope it's not the same and it just won't do!

Don't get me wrong, I was grateful Brett had walked down to the corner store late at night, but next time I'll be sending him straight to the supermarket for real juice or enough oranges to squeeze a glass of that liquid gold. Luckily (for Brett) I remembered we had oranges in the fruit bowl. I chopped them up into little wedges and devoured them in about 30 seconds. It hit the spot!

Mmmmm, off to get my nightly orange fix now.

No comments:

Post a Comment